Friday, October 26, 2012

photo fridays: hang in there

On our way to the beach while in Kinsale, County Cork, Ireland we saw these guys amongst the hundred others just hanging on tall blades of grass. I wish now that I had gotten a shot of how many more there were surrounding these two but at the time I was focused on getting an artistic shot of the pair. 

  I'll be sharing more Ireland photos as the weeks go by so keep checking in. Everyone talks about the millions of sheep over there - but I wasn't in the right area to see that, even though I wanted to, desperately. I'll have to share a photo of when I finally did see a small flock of sheep on our last day in Ireland! Not at all in a convenient location for taking a photo but of course I had to get a shot.

  Below is a photo from one of our day hikes that took us hours longer than we thought it would - but it had wonderful views along the way, like this one.





"Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable,
always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil
is not in vain in the Lord."             
                                         1 Corinthians 15:58


1 comment: